• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

One for me

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Made this today to go up in me workshop good fun its not perfect but I'm getting there and enjoying it anyone want to buy a lathe or two LOL
DSCF1388.JPG

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Looks good to me Woody soon be incorporating the two forms together not including the pens

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I am following your progress with pleasure, I would really like one and if ever I can free up space then I will. How are your serpentine blanks going?

Peter

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Bloody stupid sign but very well executed for a learner dad you is learning very quick and goodly init?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I am following your progress with pleasure, I would really like one and if ever I can free up space then I will. How are your serpentine blanks going?

Peter

I should be turning them tomorrow Peter two Sierras and one Omega or J/G
DSCF1389.JPG

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Those blanks look great, I look forward to seeing them turned:thumbs:

Peter

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
You have been busy eh mate. That sign is brilliant! Very crisp indeed. And the blanks are going to look the business when they're turned!:thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Looks good to me also Woody, is there anything that you can't do my friend .. With wood i mean lol .. :ciggrin:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).