• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Zeta Kit Orders

First Name
Dan
First of all can i thank everyone who have already ordered the Zeta kits. All invoice should now have been sent out, if you have not received your invoice via email please let me know. If you have already made payment then your kits are packed up and ready to go to Postman Pat. I am now just waiting on the bushings to send with the kits which will be here Wednesday. If you would like your kits sending and bushings sent on the follow please let me know asap.

Thank you all again.

Dan

First Name
Dan
Evening all,

The first half of the Zeta orders will be in tomorrows post 1st class. If you have purchased 10 or more your items will be 1st Class signed.

Hopefully the kits will be landing on your door mats Friday/ Saturday.

Thank you all again

Dan

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Mine was on the doormat when I arrived home from work :thumbs:
Unfortunately we're in York all weekend at the works Christmas party, so no turning until the following weekend :down:

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Got my Zetas this morning Dan Plus the Omega Kits that you gave as a prize for the Omega Challenge. HAPPY DAYS !

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Did you not receive my invoice email Bob?

Haven't had anything Dan but having some problems with ipad / wifi connections here in Dubai. Back late tomorrow so should be able to get back to normal. Did you email or send via pm ?

My son has just emailed me to say a yellow snow warning for northumberland tomorrow - BLOODY HELL. :sob: hope he's having a laugh, it's 35 deg here!

First Name
Dan
Haven't had anything Dan but having some problems with ipad / wifi connections here in Dubai. Back late tomorrow so should be able to get back to normal. Did you email or send via pm ?

My son has just emailed me to say a yellow snow warning for northumberland tomorrow - BLOODY HELL. :sob: hope he's having a laugh, it's 35 deg here!
I will resend it for you Bob.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).