• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Is He or isn't She That is the question.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I got 12/16 and only mistook one man for a lady... I gotta make sure I don't drink when going out trapping if only I could remember how :funny:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
14/16 mind you I have had quite a bit of practice:thumbs: I have seen some stunners and it is only when they spoke that it became obvious.

Peter

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I worked in Amsterdam with a very rugged man who played squash, rode a motorbike and scratched his balls. After leaving the very next communication I got was from someone now called Cindy. I seen her/him/it and he was dressed like a tart, still spoke in a deep voice and was as ugly as ever but now didn't have any balls to scratch.!!!!!

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
14 out of 16 :phew:
A couple of the women looked a bit too "butch" to be shemales" :goesred:
You can normally tell the the adams apple, but it wasn't clear in this lot

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
14 out of 16 :phew:
A couple of the women looked a bit too "butch" to be shemales" :goesred:
You can normally tell the the adams apple, but it wasn't clear in this lot

When there are fabulous breasts on display most eyes don't go up as far as the throat. The easiest way to tell is to do a Crocodile Dundee and feel if they are packing:thumbs:

Peter

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Phew 14 correct but at least the ones I got wrong were wimin so I would have been safe to go init?

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
I worked in Amsterdam with a very rugged man who played squash, rode a motorbike and scratched his balls. After leaving the very next communication I got was from someone now called Cindy. I seen her/him/it and he was dressed like a tart, still spoke in a deep voice and was as ugly as ever but now didn't have any balls to scratch.!!!!!

:goesred::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).