• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Click pens

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Other than TR where is the best place to buy click pens from? Doesnt matter what style just as long as they are clickable. :thinks:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
I was going through a friends stock on Thursday and we did a little thesis on click pens of which he hates and gave the lot to me so I will be making some very soon.
He had a Large drawer of what he calls sh1t kits, I now have a drawer of what I will call cast offs.
The point to this twaddle is that he would not part with the Vertex clicks or the power pen kits as they are the only ones he would recommend.
I have to say the bullet click felt good too but as you may know I am no advocate of them.
I did try them out and could see he had been using the power pen for some time, although have not tried any other click kits to comment any further on the subject.
I have no idea of where he got them from but will happily ask when I see him next if it helps anyone.

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Vertex Click is a good kit as is the timberbits click but the latter is not a good seller, it lacks a bit of character. I agree that the remainder of Click kits belong in Davy Jones' locker and the bullett kits are one of the worst, marginally better than a complete airfix kit! The vertex click pencil is a great kit as well, very reliable. I get mine from woodturningz, very helpful people, talk to Patrick, Fritz or Ryan.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).