• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The Last Kiss

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
One day, in America a group of bikers were out riding when they saw a girl about to jump off a bridge. So they stopped.
George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk the girl down off the railing, and says, “Hey Baby.....whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"
She says tearfully, “I'm going to commit suicide!!"
While he didn't want to appear 'sensitive', George also didn't want to miss this 'be-a-legend' opportunity either so he said ...”Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe... why don't you give ole George here your best last kiss?"
With only a little hesitation, the girl leaned back over the railing and did just that… and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.
After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why the hell are you committing suicide?”
“My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."
It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).