• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Kitchen roll

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
I use several pieces of roll on every pen that i make, more when using a CA finish ... I have found out over the years i have been at it that the cheap stuff does not do you the business ... That few extra bob is a must when buying the roll. :bwink:

What do you use for your pens? :thinks:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Industrial blue utility paper has done for me so far, or loo roll, or cut up rags, or more often than not just my fingers.

Jim

Grand Master
I buy a pack of 24 kitchen rolls from Costco, but i do allow the wife to take the odd roll for the kitchen ... :whistling:

Also i agree that the cheap rolls really don't do you a good job ... :down:

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
all sorts........ ranging from old cotton karate suits... to pocket tissues.... :whistling::whistling:

justme

Apprentice Member
I use Plenty kitchen roll (nothing but the best) but if I run out, soft toilet roll works a treat

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).