• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The pen kit you would die for

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
If money was a plenty, what pen kit would you buy the most. Taking into account that the pens have to be sold. :bwink:

I would go with the Statesman Classic, i was lucky to have one bought for a birthday prezzy, it t was a great looking pen when finished, it jusst ouzed class. :thumbs:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
If money was a plenty I would have my own kit made for me from solid gold encrusted with diamonds for the lady.
But sadly the best I can afford is probably the majestic squire for my taste, that would be a treat.

Jim

Grand Master
Taking into account that the pens have to be sold.:

Using this as my guide i would stick with the slimlines, these are the only pen that i can sell at a decent rate ... :goesred:

But if i had to choose a pen for its looks and feel i would go with the Statesman Fountain or Rollerball .. :thumbs:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Broadwell Nouveau - have made a couple of these as gifts (£25+ a kit) - really nice pens

Just googled this pen as i have never heard of it. I agree it is a nice pen but it could have been better if the band wasnt as big. :devil:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Some good choices here, it just shows how we differ in opinions on pen kit choices. :thinks:

mervyn cadman

Well I would choose the Havana fountain pen in Rhodium I have made quite a few of these they a short stumpy pen that takes a 14.5mm and 12.5mm tubes... or a solid Rhodium would be better.

Merv:thinks:

justme

Apprentice Member
Me I would go for the Statesman Classic. Best selling pen would be the Sierra Exec

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).