• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Clearance Diver punishment

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
This man was late for work....

Attachments

• punishment.jpg
    punishment.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 50

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
That's what I feel like everyday init?
My vacuum cleaner is so bloody powerful it sticks to the floor and lifts the carpet up.
I fight with it all the way getting it to move around.
Spinal stenosis equal to the back pack and need the helmet for the noise it makes.
He has my deepest empathy.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Is that you under all of that Paul! :devil:

Ha ha, The punishment when I was in was a bottle run. A steel bottle of Oxygen on your shoulder with drysuit and neck rings on and a run around Horsea Island which is about 1.5 miles. The worst punishment ever...

Although skin swims used to wake you up in the middle of winter but weren't as bad as the bottle run. :funny:

Treeesa

Graduate Member
First Name
Andy
Ha ha, The punishment when I was in was a bottle run. A steel bottle of Oxygen on your shoulder with drysuit and neck rings on and a run around Horsea Island which is about 1.5 miles. The worst punishment ever...

Although skin swims used to wake you up in the middle of winter but weren't as bad as the bottle run. :funny:

Looks like he got off light then! How times have changed ! Must be Uman rights

Alanp

Registered
First Name
ALAN
they got it easy now no vacumn when i was in wooden floors we polished by hand :face::face::face::face:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
That's what I feel like everyday init?
My vacuum cleaner is so bloody powerful it sticks to the floor and lifts the carpet up.
I fight with it all the way getting it to move around.
Spinal stenosis equal to the back pack and need the helmet for the noise it makes.
He has my deepest empathy.

Yes, but what about his slippers?

Peter

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
they got it easy now no vacumn when i was in wooden floors we polished by hand :face::face::face::face:

Blimey as soon as I saw that comment TEPOL came to mind init?

Yes, but what about his slippers?

Didn't mention that as a cleaner I have to wear company issue safety shoes in case I drop a cloth on my toes init?
And a bump cap to protect my nut from standing up under open cupboard doors.
Pathetic init?

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Blimey as soon as I saw that comment TEPOL came to mind init?

Didn't mention that as a cleaner I have to wear company issue safety shoes in case I drop a cloth on my toes init?
And a bump cap to protect my nut from standing up under open cupboard doors.
Pathetic init?

The bump cap I fully understand having hit my head and drew blood this afternoon on a cupboard door, but I probably won't be wearing one around the house.

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Spent many many years working three jobs to feed eight of us my main one 4hrs cleaning flat out and pulling petrol in a servo in the days when we pumped up tyres mended punctures cleaned windscreens checked the oil washed down with a pressure hose the grounds at 2 am ah the youth of today. Never would let SWMBO work. The servo was Ampol and the busiest one of them in Australia. Makes me tired thinking about it but we got by nicely.On the weekends I detailed cars...the good old days. My Dad was an accountant and averaged four hours sleep every day managed two busy garages paid 36 staff etc had a milk run that started around midnight to 5am used to help out with that as well ran out of puff after years of that the milk was picked up in cans delivered from smaller containers and in Canberra early days every house had a little servery through the wall two doors one in one out in the house dogs free running and in and out gates etc soon learned to carry small tins to give the savage one a nip of milk on the way round.
Funny the harder he worked the luckier he became. Bread was unwrapped placed on the front step delivered using a horse drawn cart. The population in 1941 when we came here from Sth Australia was 10.000 now excess of 400000. Always admired that Greek Philosopher who shoved the young fella under the sea briefly and said when you want something badly enough as you wanted to breath just now your on the way to progress.

Kind regards Paul that enormous outfit on the run would have made me pale mate.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).