• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Work of art or a waste of time?

Jim

Grand Master
Someone has a lot of free time on their hands .. But it is a piece of art to me .. :ciggrin:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Thats Georges homemade exercise bike :funny:work of art.
Love this comment, that has made my day thank you.

I believe this is a Folly built for the sake of it just because he could, to me it demonstrates an undying love for his craft
Brilliant intuition, mastering innovation and invention, pure bloodymindedness, skill, determination and total lunacy.
I remember a folly with a purpose from my childhood days built by a retired sea captain, it is / was a tower built in a garden of suburbia simply to watch ships coming up the Thames estuary.
Trying to look for it I came across this but can't find the one I had in mind.Listen to English - learn English! - The podcast website for people learning English

Jim

Grand Master
George two in one night .. Please try to keep it to one, my jaw hurts ... :ciggrin:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).