• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Dymondwood European

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
On a European gunmetal accent..
Finished with a African Blackwood custom centre band.......

To be honest this was to be one of my competition entries... but wont be now..

There are serious errors with this pen... You wont see them.. but they are there... and as such........ is now in the proud possession of my wife:whistling:
who cant see the errors.... :devil:

Jim

Grand Master
It does look good for sure, it would have been a lot better had the barrels been the other way .. :ciggrin:

I have been there Matty ... :thumbs:

Jed Baxter

Registered
I doubt i would have noticed that mistake, even thou i have done it myself. :funny:

Its a shame as it really looks good. :bwink:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Looks like me this, short legs and long body. :ciggrin: Still, it is a nice looker. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).