• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hi All

GeordieB

Registered
First Name
george
New to forum and pen turning in general I tend to turn more bowls but I,m thinking of giving pens a try in the coming year
so expect loads of stupid questions:winking:

Geordie

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum George, show us some photos of your work.

Peter

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Good to have you along George, ask away with your questions, the answer will come :thinks::thinks:

I'm sure we would all like to see some of your work :whistling::whistling:

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Ay up Geordie, welcome to the dark side!
You could always nip over here for a day and I'll show you how not to do it!:funny::funny:

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Hi George and Welcome. There's no such thing as a stupid question, but be aware of some of the answers you might get

:bwink:Vic:bwink:

GeordieB

Registered
First Name
george
Thanks for the welcome guys i will no doubt post some pics at some point. thanks for the offer Neil :banana:

Geordie

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Hi George easy start mate show us your bowls they make a good intro and we like to share. Pens are a doddle after turning a 40 kilo bowl in Aussie Burl.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs:

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
You'll have the usual language problems then:funny:

You Sir, severely underestimate the linguistic talents of a true born Yorkshireman!
We are well versed in the tongue of the barbaric tribes from the Northern hinterlands!
I understand everything Geordie says, but what I say may mean nowt t'im!:funny:

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Hi George and welcome to our forums, all you need to know can be found amongst these members, you only need to ask and you'll get a dozen different answers. :thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).