• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

South East Woodworking Show

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Any one going to the South East Woodworking Show it is on the 6th and 7th March

kjmc1957

Registered
It's in Maidstone, Kent. 205 miles for me,but as it's the first week end of my retirement I think I'll go. Got nothing else to do!!!!:winking:

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
My Son lives on the Isle of Sheppey not that far from the Venue. I might try and plan a visit to see him around that date.

:thinks:Vic:thinks:

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
i will be there
it is a 20 minute drive but i will cope
Vic i used to live on the Isle and is only a short trip to the showground

Steve

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Why isn't there anything every thats not at least 200 miles away :rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
If you are going on the first day let me know as that is when I hopefully will be there.

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Show sorted for me ! We are going down to my Sons on the Isle of Sheppey for a week and all things being equal I will be there on the Saturday. Would love to meet up with any of you that can make it. I intend to make myself stand out so that you will recognise me (or avoid me :sob:) any suggestions :thinks:

:camera:Vic:camera:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Show sorted for me ! We are going down to my Sons on the Isle of Sheppey for a week and all things being equal I will be there on the Saturday. Would love to meet up with any of you that can make it. I intend to make myself stand out so that you will recognise me (or avoid me :sob:) any suggestions :thinks:

:camera:Vic:camera:

Yep wear a piece of carpet on your head:devil::whistling::whistling::whistling::funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).