• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Desk mount for closed-end

Jim

Grand Master
Excellent idea Walter, why do i have a feeling that this is just the prototype .. :thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Sorry mate, while I agree with the idea of a desk mount for it I don't think that's the one.
Looks to much like a weapon of destruction for my liking init?

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
You can't please all of the people all of the time. Sorry Brian,
No need to apologise to me Walter, it is what you intended it should be and a fine job done of it.
I did think it would be at home sticking out the side of a Galleon.
My first thoughts were where re the wheels?

img-thing.jpg

Walter

Fellow
First Name
Walter
No need to apologise to me Walter, it is what you intended it should be and a fine job done of it.
I did think it would be at home sticking out the side of a Galleon.
My first thoughts were where re the wheels?

I cant deny it has an air of artillery about it. :funny:

Excellent idea Walter, why do i have a feeling that this is just the prototype .. :thumbs:

Its called added value Jim. I can sell a basic slimline for £15. With a bit more effort I can make something like this and quadruple the profit from a £2.00 kit.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I seem to see faces resemble triggers in most everything in pens especially and find value adding really satisfactory the hobby for me is heightened when with a little extra effort even mundane objects take on in status by being unique this is what you acheived IMHO.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).