• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Chrome Omegas with light woods !!!

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
I have recently being commissioned to supply a number of Omega Chrome Rollerballs but these must be in lighter variants of wood. My initial thought on this was that the chrome & light woods would not make a good combination, I prefer the lighter woods on a gold kit or if some figuring the black titaniums. Anyway the client insisted chrome dressed with light woods.

The customer is always right.

So todays efforts four chrome omegas dressed in lighter woods

Laburnum, London Plane, Bocote & Olivewood

Laburnum
omega ch rb laburnum-6 640 x 480.jpg omega ch rb laburnum-4 640 x 300.jpg

London Plane
omega ch rb london plane-6 640 x 480.jpg omega ch rb london plane-4 640 x 300.jpg

Bocote
omega ch rb bocote-10 640 x 480.jpg omega ch rb bocote-6 640 x 300.jpg

Olivewood
omega ch rb olive wood-6 640 x 480.jpg omega ch rb olive wood-5 640 x 300.jpg

Alanp

Registered
First Name
ALAN
Lovely pens Billy i think all the woods work with the chrome the Bocote is my favourite :thumbs::thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Very nice Billy love the olive wood I have some x cut laburnum if you want some

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Very nice Billy, I like them all especially the Bocote. Your customer is going to be very happy :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Nothing wrong with these Billy, all good and will make the customer very happy indeed .. :thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
They all look good to me Billy but I do have a preference for the London Plane and the Laburnum, Bocote & Olivewood

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I do like the London Plane.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).