• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The future of TaylorsMirfield.co.uk

First Name
Dan
I thought this was a good opportunity to firstly thank everyone for your support and feedback in 2014.

The business continues to grow week on week with all profits invested straight back into new lines and new kits.

So 2015....

The new Upgrade Gold and Gun metal plated OMEGA kits are due week commencing 15th January.

The new Omega Rollerball kits will be supplied with Beaufort ink refills.

I will be introducing Streamline kits to my stocked items, available in Platinum , Black Titanium, Titanium Gold & Copper Platings. I have deliberately picked the premium platings instead of the standard. It is my hope that this will not impact on the retail price buy also offer the quality people rightly demand.

I am happy to order in different kits for people but I am carefully as to which kits I hold in stock.

As well as the new Omega platings I am currently working on two new kits.

Lastly some of you are already aware but I supply crown Tools, I do not have a large stock but can order in. Crown Hand Tools to forum members retail at between 15- 20% less than Axminster... All year round!

Thank you all again for your support.

Dan

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Keep up the good work Dan. You are providing us with some quality goods at very Competetive prices.

Good luck to you in the forthcoming year and I for one look forward to seeing your new kits

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

Alanp

Registered
First Name
ALAN
Good to hear things are going well Dan i look forward to the new pens coming online. you can count on my custom in 2015 as i am very happy with your kits and service

Alan:banana::banana::banana:

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Your doing a great job Dan. I'm sure I speak for the rest of the members of this forum as well as myself as I wish you a prosperous 2015 and that we will still be spending our hard earned money with you in preference to any other UK supplier next year :thumbs:

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
as a relatively new member of forum i would like to say it has been a pleasure dealing with you
I have had a few crown tools from you...dont tell my better half how many:nonono:
and a few pen kits
pens are just a part of my hobby so i dont buy huge amounts
but i have not had a problem with one of them
can u get rid of them huge boxes for a small order so that they fit thru my letterbox please :rant:

all the best for 2015

Steve

First Name
Dan
as a relatively new member of forum i would like to say it has been a pleasure dealing with you
I have had a few crown tools from you...dont tell my better half how many:nonono:
and a few pen kits
pens are just a part of my hobby so i dont buy huge amounts
but i have not had a problem with one of them
can u get rid of them huge boxes for a small order so that they fit thru my letterbox please :rant:

all the best for 2015

Steve

Do you mean the large letter boxes Steve? Or the big Crown Tools shaped boxes? ;)

Treeesa

Graduate Member
First Name
Andy
Good for you Dan. Been very pleased with kits since I started a few months ago and will be trying all of your new offerings. Good luck for 2015

:thumbs: Andy

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
Do you mean the large letter boxes Steve? Or the big Crown Tools shaped boxes? ;)

the pen boxes .....just for a small order seems OTT
a jiffy bag may do
just my opinion ...the last 2 i had also were easy to open....sellotape barely holding up
it was lucky to still have contents
please note this is not a complaint....just a FYI

Steve

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Dan, you have a very good business sense in what the customer wants. I have been extremely happy with the service I've had from you and more than that the quality of the Omega is better than any other kit I've tried. I hope that one or more of the kits you're currently developing are as good and as different as the Omega because you'll certainly have my business. Wishing you a prosperous 2015 taking your company to another level. :thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Wishing you all the best for the future young Dan, both personally and professionally init?

First Name
Dan
the pen boxes .....just for a small order seems OTT
a jiffy bag may do
just my opinion ...the last 2 i had also were easy to open....sellotape barely holding up
it was lucky to still have contents
please note this is not a complaint....just a FYI

Steve
I will sack the packet! She can sleep downstairs tonight! The boxes allow me to keep the postage down as they go as large letter. Jiffy bags allow the pens to bunch and then the post office rip you off.

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
I will sack the packet! She can sleep downstairs tonight! The boxes allow me to keep the postage down as they go as large letter. Jiffy bags allow the pens to bunch and then the post office rip you off.
what about a letter size box...if there is such a thing...even if it is same postage cost as large letter
am i over thinking this?

Steve

First Name
Dan
what about a letter size box...if there is such a thing...even if it is same postage cost as large letter
am i over thinking this?

Steve
The boxes I use are the maximum size the royal mail allow you to send as 'large letter'. So it allows me to send maximum product without sending as small parcel.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).