• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New facebook page for Beaufort Ink

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Everyone's been telling me to do it, so I've finally made a shiny new facebook page.

Beaufort Ink on Facebook

Please have a look, and like it and leave a comment. I'm not too familiar with facebook but I'm sure they'll be plenty of help here if I need it.

Phil

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
I must get round to updating my website. I need to put links on there to Beaufort and to Dan.

I hope this brings you even more success with your venture Phil.
Thanks Walter. And thanks to everyone who's taken the trouble to like the page so far.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I'll put a link on my web site and on Weston woodturning circle as well

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Thanks Woody. I've just been to your page, and being a bit dim in these matters, I can't for the life of me see how to post on it.

Hi Phill I think you have to join first mate then go in the box Write something and add your link then I will alternate between you, Dan and the pen forum by pining you at the top of the page

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Hi Phill I think you have to join first mate then go in the box Write something and add your link then I will alternate between you, Dan and the pen forum by pining you at the top of the page

I've Joined Woody (as you know) - thanks for the invitation. Before I post anything there, I wonder if someone can help me out on a technical issue. I can see lots of people have kindly liked my page, and to reciprocate, and to join the your group Woody, I cant seem to do it with my business hat on, I have to do it with my personal hat on. Is that normally the case, or have I got something wrong or maybe I'm missing something? Any pointers anyone?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Your add is up and running Phil I will do a week about between you, Dan and the forum

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).