• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Craft in Focus - Henley on Thames this weekend

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
If anybody is in the Henley on Thames area and wants to visit a good craft fair there's one at Henley this friday/Sat/Sun, 10-5. All the exhibits there are hand made/handpainted or hand whatever. Some of the finest examples of bird carvings you will ever see by a chap called David Patrick Brown and one or two woodturners in the mix me included, and some fine examples of marketry and other wood crafts such as furniture and chairs. Paintings, ceramics, fabrics, you name it. If you go, pay me a visit, trading as Crafted Pens. Its run by Craft in Focus, the chap who owns that company is Rob Chapman, woodturner, who has several titles to his credit and used to run BCWA (bob chapman woodturning accesories - original!!). One of the better shows in the country.

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Why is it all these fairs happen down south. :thinks:

Have you got some bolt pens ready for the fair mate, if so let us know how they sell please. :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Agree Tony, all this goes off down South because they have nothing to do like we have up North ... :bwink:

The lucky B*&%^$£'s :ciggrin:

Good luck at the fair Neil ... :bwink:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
I am knocking about in Aldershot this weekend lad, I will do my utmost to drop in on your fair.
I have heard a bit about you from Brian and look forward to meeting you.:face:

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
I am knocking about in Aldershot this weekend lad, I will do my utmost to drop in on your fair.
I have heard a bit about you from Brian and look forward to meeting you.:face:

I'm there on Saturday and Sunday, the wife is manning the stand on Friday. Look forward to seeing you. Its here: Henley Show Ground, Greenlands Farm, nr Hambleden,
Henley On Thames RG9 3AS, two miles outside Henley on the Marlow road.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).