• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Executive Long Clicker

Edward Po

Hi guys:

No more snake skin for the time being, Made this one very long time ago (About a year). It should be my number 8 pen that I made.
As usual all C n C welcome

Executive Long Clicker with Pine/Red Mallee Burl

Note: I am only guessing the pine wood because I purchased one lot of these wood from art shop. I was told the wood came from New Zealand. The wood has a very strong smell, it is oily and yellowish in colour. Perhaps, members in this forum can help me in identifying this wood.

ELC C HP 1.jpg

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Pinus Insignius or Radiata Pine New Zealand exports huge amounts of this pine.

Anyway mate a lovely pen I have wondered the pen may be too long in a normal pocket but the fact it is a clicker the emphasis on the Burled vtop section will be appreciated every time its clicked.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
That is a nice pen Ed, with a very good finish on it .. I like this kit also .. :thumbs:

Edward Po

That is a nice pen Ed, with a very good finish on it .. I like this kit also .. :thumbs:

I like this kit too, but the spring holding the refill is too short and weak. At retract position the tip of the refill actually protrude out from the tip by about 0.5 mm. Also if I shake the pen up and down, I can feel the refill moving freely in the tube.

Extending the spring by hand does not really solved the problem. So sad:sob:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).