• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

George Watkins

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I never managed to get much time in the shed over the last two weeks but yesterday with Andy and tonight I managed to turn a few. The first is a George Watkins on an Omega.

Attachments

• gw1.jpg
    gw1.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 59
  • gw2.jpg
    gw2.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 59

Jim

Grand Master
Absolutely love that blank, it looks as though it is an image taken from a satellite Paul .. Great looking pen my friend .. :thumbs:

Treeesa

Graduate Member
First Name
Andy
Glad I helped you chose to turn this one Paul. Looked amazing as a blank and even more amazing as a pen. I know they look even better than the great photos you do. Great stuff :thumbs::thumbs:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
I must buy some of this they look amazing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Paul, this is a real stunning pen, and wearing a superb blank. I don't have the words to say how much I like it!

Bob.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Thats a geography lesson in that blank good one George well seen and made Paul quality blank, turning easily seen pics I call that collaboration with a capital C. Georges blanks are woth every cent IMHO.

Peter.:claps::claps::claps:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Paul I once wrote to George and expressed my absolute amazement at his beautiful creations at this time he was selling in the USA thrilled folks in his own country are giving him the platform in the UK I fully understand why you choose from him without doubt another nice guy.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).