• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Wedding Bells

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
I finally finished the wedding pen commission with the initials. A lovely pice of burr elm, ash plug for the initials, titanium-plated Gentleman's kit from TB, about 15 coats of CA followed by 0000 steel wool and T-Cut. The box was also ordered - initially the customer wanted all that engraving on the pen barrel! Looks much better on the box ... George, don't let this go to your head but I'm really glad the customer didn't choose a glittery infill. Cheers mate!

Pens 130622 005-2.jpg

Pens 130622 006-2.jpg

Pens 130622 008-2.jpg

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Outstanding exceptionally tasteful Pen David man this extends possibilities going far past any personal named pen I have seen.

Glad I came on the net to see it it made my day, thankyou.

Kind regards Peter.

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
David I am away at the moment, i was hoping for pinafore duty but got got lumbered with the Grizzly Adams detail instead mate.
I literally have 5 mins to check on the forum. I have to say you nailed it wirh ths one matey.
Stunning pen and box. will have a good look when I get out of the forest and back to humanity.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).