• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

new blanks coming soon

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Evening all:thumbs:
I'm going to be changing the process i go through with my blanks. I'm adding to the ones that will be available as well as still offering the first ones.
Im also toying with the idea of a dedicated faceache page and maybe a website. Any suggestions or advice would be welcome on this.

as most of you know, i work some pretty daft hours at work, so i can only knock out between 30 to 40 blanks a week. I was surprised by the level of orders i had with th first ones, and am aware that people had to wait longer than i would have liked. So to anyone who orders, i would ask you to bear with me and i will do my best to them out asap.
i don't want to rush as i prefer to turn a blank from every batch. I don't send anything i don't turn myself.
I'll also be including a recommendation for the turning, as i know a few have had problems with blanks blowing out. A downfall from me. Just because i know how they work, i shouldnt assume everyone will.

so, during this coming week I'll be upgdating and changing and post a new thread whem I'm ready to show.
that is if its still ok with Jim. :thumbs:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Look forward to that Brody.
I haven't got around to ordering yet but I'm sure I will when you post them up

Jim

Grand Master
Good with me Brody .. Good to see a supplier of good acrylic blanks in the UK my friend .. :thumbs: When you make it big don't forget about this place though .. :kiss:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I look forward to the new batch Brody. With regards to a web site have a look at Cubecart. They have just started giving the sofware for free. It has to be installed on a server but if you buy a domain name and web space from Virtualnames - Domain name registration and website hosting it'll cost you £32 initially and then about £20 a year with an extra £12 every other year. You get as many email addresses as you like with web mail and 10 pop3/imap addresses.

I've just checks and the domain name sparksandsawdust.co.uk is available and of course I'll help you set it up.

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
I look forward to the new batch Brody. With regards to a web site have a look at Cubecart. They have just started giving the sofware for free. It has to be installed on a server but if you buy a domain name and web space from Virtualnames - Domain name registration and website hosting it'll cost you £32 initially and then about £20 a year with an extra £12 every other year. You get as many email addresses as you like with web mail and 10 pop3/imap addresses.

I've just checks and the domain name sparksandsawdust.co.uk is available and of course I'll help you set it up.

mate, thanks very much!:thumbs: Will have a look and probably pm you shortly after as I'm a bit of an analog man in a digital world :funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).