• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A couple more Omegas

AllenN

Fellow
First Name
Allen
A couple of Omegas this time with a polish finish. Does give a nice feel. I made these as gifts and explained that the finish would need some tlc. ( yes I know they probably won't get it but the pen I use has a polish finish and seems to stand usage pretty well) The first is in Bocote and the second in Santos Rosewood. Finally just a couple of Slimlines one in Olivewood and one in Corian. I bought the Corian to make bushes really but decided to make a slimline as well. I think these were Dan's kits as well.
Allen

Attachments

• _DSF1526-2.jpg
    _DSF1526-2.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 70
  • _DSF1527-2.jpg
    _DSF1527-2.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 70
  • _DSC3753-2.jpg
    _DSC3753-2.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 70

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Very well turned Allen. And the polish finish is one I like too. Amd it's made the Bocote really stand out. :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Nice series of beaut Pens Allen clear pics and I liked the before and after of the first two pens using the waste off the blanks. Your two slimlines most useful great turning and choices. Thanks for showing mate.

Peter.:claps:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).