• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello From Joan

chatterboxJojo

Registered
Hi there my name is Joan, I've been turning just over a year. I go to a wood work club. I have my own equipment but I'm need to build a shed to put all my junk. I've had a lot of help from Woody. And lots of other people online. I live in Scotland. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Hello and welcome Joan. Hope you enjoy your stay with us here and look forward to seeing your pens and other woodwork.
It might be better if you start a new thread to introduce yourself that way more members will see that you have joined this great forum.

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Joan, Woody is a great teacher for sure .. :thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome Joan, if you've had help from Woody, you don't need us. :funny:

How about showing us what you've done so far?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Hello me darling good to see you on here I was going to say most but they are all crazy in here but the best bunch you could ever join especial when they have taken there medication watch out for Terry he is the chairman plonker and he is always on the look out for new recruits

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Hello and welcome from just south of the border. can't get a better mentor than Woody!
Look forward to seeing pics of your masterpieces.

One or two members suffer from woodworm which makes them rather confused. So much so that several claim to be sane, got to feel sorry for them really:wink:

Treeesa

Graduate Member
First Name
Andy
Hi Joan welcome from leafy Berkshire. You really have struck gold with Woody. I thought his pens were great and then I saw the rest of the things he makes The bowls in Yew and other woods are jaw dropping. They like photos on here so let's see what you've turned !

Baldy

Fellow
First Name
Graeme
Greetings from another jock.. A good bunch on here and could not hope for a better group

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).