• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pencils

Pete B

Registered
Hi,
made these for a shop in Central London to go with some Gents (both sizes).

I quite like them, they are by PSI, the component quality is very good and they are easy enough to turn, but they are a bit short.
The top is a very handy screw off sharpener.
I'm going to make some up with a Schmidt pencil unit for the same size 3mm lead, and they are longer and the components better.
Pete
24.6 0a11.jpg

Pete B

Registered
Hi,
David they are PSI mini sketch pencils, and yes i bought them from the ever efficient Jim at Pencrafts.
Pencrafts have other pen kits but the ones i needed had to be 3mm leads.
The picture might illustrate the size, the camera went off before i was ready.
Regards
Pete
24.6 0a10.jpg24.6 0a10.jpg

Jim

Grand Master
The blanks on these kits look good Pete, the second pictures surprised me actually as to the actual size ... :thumbs:

Pete B

Registered
Hi,

they seem good quality but as everyone has noticed they are quite small and at nearly £10 per kit plus blank, i suspect their small size might be a problem sales wise.
We'll see they are to a shop next week.

Regards

Pete

Jed Baxter

Registered
I didn't realise how small they were in the 1st post, i just thought that they were a chunky pencil but they would go nice in a ladies purse, but do ladies actually use pencils. :ciggrin:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).