• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Workshop up and running

jameshj

First Name
james
At long last back in Northern Ireland after a long move back from Spain workshop and all. Got my new shop in July and went back to Spain in Sept and packed all and it was delivered mid-Dec. After unpacking household goods then set up the shop we are back to doing what i love best WOODTURNING and most of all making pens and 1 or 2 other items. some samples attached.Zetas .jpgDNS  Trio.jpgBuckeye S:S Bangle.jpgNew Bolt Hole.jpg

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
James a hush came over the forum when the word got around that the colt from Costa Del Sol had arrived ( with apologies to Banjo Pattersons Poem The man from Snowy River up in the mountains from here)complete with nine unforgettable pens three impressive implements unknown kits and a bangle to be proud of.

Love the pics the way you extend the biro in your pics if not like a ship without a rudder IMHO incomplete.

So now I guess the timbers but not important I have no desire to rush out and buy similar blanks but admire them. In depth, colour mate. Contender for pics to remember and admire.

Neat workshop built to catch the sun neat, efficient and a pleasure to view inside and out.

WElcome and thankyou together from here in Canberra. Today I attended a clinic for Falls Prevention 1 1/2 hrs with a clinition Physiotherapist then the same time with a nurse measuring memory who proved I cant remember much when its needed being 8/10 of a century, they graciously allowed me some priviliges extended to keep me mobile and happy making pens.

One of my ancestors Emmigrated to South Australia from Donegal in the 1840,s

Peter.:goesred::goesred::goesred::goesred::goesred:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Welcome home, James! It's great to see your Zetas - look really nice! Also love that thuya burl - the pen style doesn't do much for me but just love the way you've finished them!

Bob.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Cracking looking pens and bangle or ring, I can't tell the scale, but it's lovely.

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
The three pens in the 2nd last pic remind me of submarines on racks certainly beautifully made and designed its not often enough to see a writing instrument so ready to impress the shape inviting the grasp the top nestling into the hand winners are grinners. The bangle is exquisite a real treasure while the group are amazing. I have a couple of hanging plants at my workshop door and find yours on either side a nice touch mate.:camera::cameraman::yourtheman:

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).