• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

European pens

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
They look good Glen. I have never done one of these yet although I do have a few kits. Another one of them roudtoits for me.

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
A lovely set of pens there Glen although I'm not keen on the kit but only because you have to glue the cb on. :thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
A lovely set of pens, Glen, well done.

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
When discussion follows these kits and then we see yours appear Glen they appeal to me you used substantial timbers to good effect. Well made mate.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Good looking pens Glen Whose kits did you use if you don't mind me asking. Europens are a subject close to my heart at the moment.

glenpen

Graduate Member
First Name
Glen
Phil
I have been using Timberbits for sometime for nearly all my pens.
They are in my price range.
Glen

Good looking pens Glen Whose kits did you use if you don't mind me asking. Europens are a subject close to my heart at the moment.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).