• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Kit problem

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
has any one ever had a baron tube the will not fit on the bushings? the reason for asking is i recently ordered 10 barons and 5 of them the main body tube is too smaller internal diameter so they do not fit the bushings.

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
ye tried the i have measured the once that fit the hole in the tube is 0.07 mm bigger so i think it possablie that the manfacutue has got it wrong but i have emailed Dave at timber bit to see what he can do

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
I've only had this once Alex with a Timberbits kit and this was easily rectified with a few strokes of a round file, nothing serious.

keith

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
I will the worst bit is i have lost a blank to one of the said tubes and it was very nice :vangry:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
well salvaged the blanks and David has sent 5 new set of tubes :thumbs: once again wonderful service from David at timber bits

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
I had a problem with a couple of pencil kits a few months back. Emailed David at timberbits and received 3 new kits no questions asked. Thats one of the reasons I use and recommend him

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).