• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Andy here i have Just started turning, 57 years old retired hgv driver wanting to learn any type of turning, i know Jim and met him at our local carving school, where he asked me to join here. See you around. :thumbs:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Thanks Tony, been in to woodwork for a few years now, thou never had a lathe until recently so i hope i can learn from you guys. :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Hello Andy, pleased you found us. I will pop round maybe this weekend and take a look at the new layout you have. How are you handling the new lathe? :thumbs:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Sorry for late reply Jim as you know i got an illness that put me out of action for a while :goesred: Back to full health again so i can now return to the shed lol.

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Sorry for late reply Jim as you know i got an illness that put me out of action for a while :goesred: Back to full health again so i can now return to the shed lol.

Good to hear you are back to full health mate, looking forward to seeing that egg cup. :ciggrin:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).