• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Celtic pen

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
In my opinion, this is a lovely piece of wood, nicely turned and finished ruined by the kit.

Welcome to the forum by the way, how about telling us something about yourself in the about yourself thread? :thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I like the wood and I like the kit:thumbs:

Peter

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Lovely well turned blank and great finish. Never seen that kit before but I am sure it will appeal to some I personally think the kit is ok. I prefer to see the nib out in pictures !

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
The design of the pen seems eminently suitable to me it enabled the user to easily hold it, control it. The shape displays that most beautiful wood in its glory.

Picture is clear showing the best of the pen the background may be convenient but disturbs the positioning and cropping easily done at the time.

Excellent my tastes do not count its your pen and I like it.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Beautiful timber and beautifully finished. As you probably guessed PSI's new range of kits are not going down well on this forum ...

:wink::wink::wink:

Thank God you didn't use a Nauticalia or a Medieval/Knights ...

:funny::funny::funny:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Have a thought how gratefull I am that company has such a vast range of pen kits remembering the days when the choices were so limited the kits so expensive mandrels were like gold reamers limited to one choice. Thank goodness I spent so much at that time for my step reamer I still use it on every pen.

I have a good feeling the latest one on this site satisfies the need for a simple one piece pen the type that is forever useful. Thank you for showing I love it.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).