• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

stars and stripes acrylic

Gary61

Apprentice Member
First Name
Gary
Hi all, im gary just joined the forum, i turn a selection of diffrent pens and purfume atomisers, i fancy turning a stars and stripes acrylic pen they look great, does anyone know where you could obtain these blanks in the uk ? Great if anyone could help, cheers gary :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
I can't help with your question Gary, but i can welcome you to the forums .. :thumbs:

rayf6604

Registered
First Name
Ray
Welcome Gary, I've looked at all the suppliers I use in the UK and I can't find a stars and stripes blank. However, there is a thread on the forum about Turners Retreat in Doncaster who apparently will order goods from their suppliers in the US for you including I believe this place Pen Blanks at Penn State Industries so it might be worth a call to Turners to enquire? :thumbs:

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Hi Gary and welcome to the forum. Sorry, can't help you with your quest for the 'Stars and Stripes' blank.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum.

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Gary the guy in the US who makes them deals with Timberbits check on his site should take care of the freight side of it and maybe a starting point the forum can fill you in on a pm basis how to use Timberbits.com

Welcome to the forum from Australia mate.

Peter.:thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome to the forum Gary, show us some of the stuff you've made.

Gary61

Apprentice Member
First Name
Gary
hi thanks for the heads up with turners retreat, have been intouch with them and have added the blanks i want to there order, which worked out well as they were just placing there order that day to the US so have told me i should be looking at 5-7 days for delivery, so thanks again:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).