• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Brody Cone

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Brody kindly gave me one of his lovely cone blanks and here it is. I should have painted the tube red but this is one I'm going to keep myself. :thumbs:

Thanks Brody.

Attachments

• brodycone1.jpg
    brodycone1.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Brodycone2.jpg
    Brodycone2.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 67

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I av a couple of days away and every thing happens bloody well done you two perfection in every respect a perfectly made blank and finished to perfection but that's what happens when two masters of there art get together

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Thank you Woody...

How's the shed with an outside house hunting going?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Not very good at the moment Paul so far 3 crap places one nice bungalow with a crap garage got two to look at tomorrow one with no workshop but a space for a log cabin been supervising our David doing a bit of decorating in our place just to tidy it up a bit

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Not very good at the moment Paul so far 3 crap places one nice bungalow with a crap garage got two to look at tomorrow one with no workshop but a space for a log cabin been supervising our David doing a bit of decorating in our place just to tidy it up a bit

I'm sure you'll find the right place soon Woody but a big log cabin sounds good. It would stay nice and warm for sure :thumbs:

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Cor blimey Mary Poppin! You've made that look good mate.:thumbs:
Looks like i need to add more pigment to the resin though. :thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).