• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

stars and stripes acrylic

Gary61

Apprentice Member
First Name
Gary
Hi all, thanks for the great welcome and info on these acrylic blanks, i found a few places in the US that sell them but the postage sure whopps it up so will leave it for now but always on the lookout for that little bit different acrylic blanks for that special pen, i will put a couple of photos on when i have worked out how to do it:nooidea:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Hi all, thanks for the great welcome and info on these acrylic blanks, i found a few places in the US that sell them but the postage sure whopps it up so will leave it for now but always on the lookout for that little bit different acrylic blanks for that special pen, i will put a couple of photos on when i have worked out how to do it:nooidea:

You could always use waterslide decals or print it on paper and wrap it round then cast it.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).