PDA

View Full Version : stars and stripes acrylic

Gary61
27-01-15, 11:56
Hi all, thanks for the great welcome and info on these acrylic blanks, i found a few places in the US that sell them but the postage sure whopps it up so will leave it for now but always on the lookout for that little bit different acrylic blanks for that special pen, i will put a couple of photos on when i have worked out how to do it:nooidea:

Buckeye
27-01-15, 12:34
Hi all, thanks for the great welcome and info on these acrylic blanks, i found a few places in the US that sell them but the postage sure whopps it up so will leave it for now but always on the lookout for that little bit different acrylic blanks for that special pen, i will put a couple of photos on when i have worked out how to do it:nooidea:

You could always use waterslide decals or print it on paper and wrap it round then cast it.

Peter

wm460
28-01-15, 00:12
How about something like this?

Yrnails Nail ART Water Transfers Decals Scribble American Flag USA S639 | eBay (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/YRNails-Nail-Art-Water-Transfers-Decals-Scribble-American-Flag-USA-S639-/231006908895?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item35c915b1df)