• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello everyone

newgiò

First Name
luigi
Hello everyone ..
THANKS for welcoming me I have 61 years, I'm Italian and I live in Piedmont, Always a lover of wood but are self-taught I have fun in building small things. I never participated in courses. The lathe is homemade. I have little space and the last two years or so I like to build pens. I have much to learn from all of you that you are the "True Masters." ....... I do not speak English use the simultaneous translators. Having so much passion I can understand the meaning and purpose of the speech.
I ask you for understanding this.
in the next few days I'll post some photos of my pen.: thumbs:

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
Welcome Luigi

there are a few true masters on this forum...I am not one of them:goesred:
we like to see pictures ...so post away

Steve

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome to the forum Luigi, as Steve said there are a few masters on here but I'm not one of them either. I look forward to seeing some of your stuff especially your home made lathe. If we get stuck with the language, I have an Italian girl living with me (sons girlfriend) whose English is better than mine so she can translate.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum, I look forward to seeing your pens and your home made lathe.

Peter

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Hi Luigi and a very big welcome to the forum. I'd love to see some pictures of your work, especially your home-made lathe.

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Luigi, wouldn't mind seeing pictures of the home made lathe my friend .. :thumbs:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Hello, Luigi,

A very warm welcome to our forum, my friend! Don't be put off if some of us appear to be insane - we are!

Bob.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Benvenuto Luigi.

Pictures is always a good thing on here as most of them are also struggling with our English Language..

I see what you mean Eamonn

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).