• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pens Pens and more pens

John Doyle

Apprentice Member
I have just finished watching a video on u tube on casting pen blanks from banksia nuts.and it has ignited my desire to get back into the shed and do some casting. It has been more than a year since I have been able to walk without the need of a 4 wheel walker and I am now making good progress and am improving each day. Expect some posts in the near future.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Its good to hear you're improving John. I look forward to seeing the castings. :thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Good news on your better health, I look forward to seeing your castings.

Peter

Alanp

Registered
First Name
ALAN
Great news John don't over do things nice and steady and i look forward to some pics

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Ouch! Judging by your avatar you did a real number on yourself, mate. Glad to hear you're on the mend and best wishes for further progress. Looking forward to your 'nutty' pens!

:thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
John I went through the mill last Tuesday well into the recovery drugs carefully negotiating changes in my workshop nice to have a little reflection time mate. Taking it into stages through all the Australia Day kerfuffle one more news broadcast is enough for me. Take care also curious to see the Banksia nut.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Wishing you well John and look forward to seeing some of your castings but take it easy and dont rush yourself just hurry up LOL

Jim

Grand Master
Wish you well John, hope to see some of your castings in the forums my friend .. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).