• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New Toy Arrived!

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
You've got the same problem as me when I take photos with my phone. Make sure that the phones volume buttons are facing down when you take a pic and that should solve your problem

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
OK so the new glue you brought works now go and make something worth while:funny::funny::funny:

Themackay

Fellow
First Name
Alan
You've got the same problem as me when I take photos with my phone. Make sure that the phones volume buttons are facing down when you take a pic and that should solve your problem

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

It was taken wit slr Vic in portrait mode even though I rotate the photo it seems to revert back.

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Think of the amount of porridge you could make in that :funny:
Seriously though, I can't wait to see your first blanks that come out of it :thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
A very nice pot, what're you going to make first?

Have you got a compressor? I'm interested to find out what a good compressor is but realise that this is a very subjective can of worms :thumbs:

Themackay

Fellow
First Name
Alan
I would like to replicate that Bottle stopper blank Green and Gold and brown swirls if I could big learning curve on the way.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I would like to replicate that Bottle stopper blank Green and Gold and brown swirls if I could big learning curve on the way.

I know exactly what you mean, I picked up my pressure pot last week. Its second hand and I'm taking all the unwanted fittings off so need to source some npt plugs and valves and then a compressor

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
A few years ago I bought two different power vacs used by Fridgies to exhaust their new installations have not followed up as yet the whole process. I find an ordinary vac eats the requirement for the on lathe vac chuck from Vicmarc so I follow with interest pot set ups and the like.

Listening to Les Elm with his casting techniques Also changed my direcction so with many versionsone day I will make a move.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).