• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

hello from silver...

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
hi everyone.. just popped over from the "dark side":ave_it:

I see some names that I think I know..

Hope to catch up with you all soon..

Eamonn

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Doh,,, just found this.. :-( hello from Silver.. Eamonn to those who know me..

Hi,

Come over from the dark side...:ave_it:

some names i recognise as well so hope to catch up with some of you..

Nice job of the forum Jim..

Like it...

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Welcome Eamonn. Jim dishes out two week bans for anything that looks like humour so we try to keep things sombre ...

... Oh, and I have a nice little bridge over the River Thames to sell if you're in the market?

:fart::fart::fart:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.

Thanks Mark, really appreciated that.. :frenchkiss:

Always wondered what that thing was,, we don't see that much of it here so have forgotten what it looks like,

Do you know we are all growing skin between our toes now, waiting for it to start on my hands.. :devil:

Apparently they say rain is good for our gardens, I'm thinking of changing my garden for a fish pond, the amount of water I'm getting in it would be relatively easy I think..

Anyway, enough of my rants on the weather..

Good to see a healthy forum and plenty going on.

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
Do you know we are all growing skin between our toes now, waiting for it to start on my hands.. :devil:

Apparently they say rain is good for our gardens, I'm thinking of changing my garden for a fish pond, the amount of water I'm getting in it would be relatively easy I think..

Now whats this rain thing you are talking about? :thinks::nooidea::nooidea:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).