• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

This mornings effort. Thuya Burr Roman Harvest

johnny5

Registered
Roman Harvest Fountain pen made from thuya Burr and finished using friction polish and Microcrystaline wax.

DSCF2878.JPGDSCF2879.JPGDSCF2880.JPGDSCF2882.JPGDSCF2883.JPG

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
I go along with the comments about the curvature, I prefer it as a straight barrelled pen.

Terry - if you don't like the smell I guess you wouldn't like the souks of North Africa where thuyja comes from, it smells exactly like the dusty spice markets.

ajmw89

Registered
First Name
Adam
That is amazeballs matey. Out of interest, where do the Roman Harvest kits come from? I normally source pens from Dan, pencrafts or Penkitsuk and haven't seen them there

ni9eofse7en

Registered
First Name
John
Liking the wood. It is quite blingy .. look for a guy with spinners on his Hummer.. again personal taste, but then the market gets what the market wants.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).