• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Omega in G W blank

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
20150207_082629.jpg
Hi all, with all the talk about the closed end pens i thought i would give it a go. It had to be one of Dans with a fine example of Georges blanks so C and C welcome:nooidea:

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
looks really good to me

I have a couple of George's blanks...awaiting kit

Steve

Treeesa

Graduate Member
First Name
Andy
Looks good Mark - how did you choose to finish it? I mention this as George shows three ways of finishing

Jim

Grand Master
Excellent Mark, both the kit and blank compliment each other .. :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Different views are helpful Mark who would throw the first stone re pics. Taking them is not easy but patience pays off.

Thank you for the pen pic together the way you turned and used the blank gives high impact in the pocket then apart in use the blue is unusual in the placing in the blank when it was made. Beautiful grain swirling in there as well made a pen to remember mate. Thanks for showing this great blank and pen.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).