• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Live, laugh, love

loftyhermes

First Name
Steve
My latest offering, cut from 1/4" Oak veneered mdf 10" x 8" finished with Danish oil.
happy scrolling
Steve

Attachments

• live laugh love plaque (2).jpg
    live laugh love plaque (2).jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 111

loftyhermes

First Name
Steve
I had the idea for this after watching a tutorial by Travis on the scrollsaw village forum and thought to myself "that's a good idea, I can do that" as you do.
Word Art Intersecting Word Art with Inkscape - Pattern Making - Scroll Saw Village
Using the tutorial as a guide it took me around 3 hours to make the pattern and the another couple of hours to cut it, it has a few areas that I'm not really happy with but the wife thinks it's lovely so I'll leave it there.
happy scrolling
Steve

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Steve I join in with amazing mate grateful for the Video as a computer mug I salute you being able to follow and actually do this work especially after such layout proceedures then the Scroll Saw work.

Peter.:claps:

Jim

Grand Master
Very well made indeed Lofty, some great work gone into making this .. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).