• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Midlands woodworking show Part two

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
We dont seem to be getting any movement on arranging anything for the show on the 27th- 28th of March http://www.nelton.co.uk/assets/files/Midland_floorplan_2015.pdf I will be having an open house on the 28th for those who want to have a time of fellowship before & after the show if any one wants my address then please PM me but if you want to meet up at the
he show and come back after or your just going to the show please make it known then we will know who to look out for I think I can speek for all those who come lasst year we had a great time with a raffle to help raise funds for the forum which was run by Carol & Jackie Jim n Terry's beautiful young daughters.

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Sue and I intend to go to the show on the Saturday, health permitting.
Happy to meet up at Woody' s before or after the show.
I would suggest that the meet up time and location at the show be the same as last year.

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
I'm waiting to see what rota changes the idiots at my place who pass for management have in store. But i very much want to come mate. Find out yhe end of this week.:pray:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
As I said in Keith's thread I very much hope to be going but like Brody I will have to wait until a little closer to the day to finalise plans.

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Hi Woody myself and my cousin Nigel will be going to the show and would love to meet up before and after the show. I have your address and will keep an eye out for times etc.

:thumbs:Vic

Zman

First Name
Itzhak
I wish I could come and meet you all my friends
send you all all the best
:love_it::love_it::love_it:
The 12 Tribes of Israel Stainglass windows in Israel Synagogue my work :goesred::goesred::goesred:

Attachments

• 423706.jpg
    423706.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 72
  • SLIDE-6-12.jpg
    SLIDE-6-12.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 72
  • SLIDE-6.jpg
    SLIDE-6.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 72

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
They are stunning.

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I am picking Alex up from the station at 9. 30am on Sat but the station is only a short distance from me as is the show

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I wish I could come and meet you all my friends
send you all all the best
:love_it::love_it::love_it:
The 12 Tribes of Israel Stainglass windows in Israel Synagogue my work :goesred::goesred::goesred:

Itzak both Wilma and I viewed your stained glass creations with pleasure it must give you great satisfaction to have them I believe the history behind them has been expressed so well. Thanks for showing them mate.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
I am picking Alex up from the station at 9. 30am on Sat but the station is only a short distance from me as is the show
You mean he can't walk a 3rd of a mile up the road from the level crossing to your house? Even Sue could manage that :whistling:

I know, I know. You meant Newark Station :wink::funny:

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
So am I right in thinking that the meet up will be on the Saturday. What time do you want us to get to your house Woody ?

:thinks:Vic:thinks:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
So am I right in thinking that the meet up will be on the Saturday. What time do you want us to get to your house Woody ?

:thinks:Vic:thinks:

I am picking Alex up at 9.30 am so I should be home by 10am But Violet will be at home anyway Jim will be coming here first as well so my home will be open from say 9am

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).