• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Made after a visit to the pub

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
We went to the pub for lunch after I made the small yew bowl and when we returned I made up one of Dan's new Omega gun metal pen and dressed it in aluminium
1.JPGDSCF1658.JPG

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
That's lovely Woody, I have got some Aluminium and Brass round bar that I am going to use to do a couple of pens. I need to get my backside in gear and start doing some turning.

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

Treeesa

Graduate Member
First Name
Andy
I have another look at this Woody and worked out that when I try it I'm going to have to miss out the Pub bit :funny::funny::sob:

Jim

Grand Master
That is a great job considering you made it after just leaving the pub .. The two metals sure work together Woody, nice pen and good choice with the plating .. :thumbs:

Alanp

Registered
First Name
ALAN
i think i need a visit to the pub then see if i can turn a stunning pen :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Cooeee Woody a word that echoes in the bush mate love that pen indeed everything to go mate substantial pen indeed.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
The aluminium & gunmetal go well together to make a cracking pen, as does Woody & Smiffy go well together to make a cracking pen.:thumbs:

GeordieB

Registered
First Name
george
Cracking pen Woody I didnt think beer and lathes worked well together but I stand corrected :thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).