• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

4 "flamingo" pens raising money for local charities

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Here I have the latest batch of pens that I have been making for raising funds for local charities.

Attachments

• PT-all pens 01-3peaks.JPG
    PT-all pens 01-3peaks.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 96

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
They are smart pens Silver. If women are running the charities they will be snapped up in seconds!!!!!:thumbs::thumbs:

This was for a very special young lady that was daft on pink. My son, her brother and 12 others did the 3 peaks challenge and did it in 23 hours, check this out, we are up to nearly 50k now..

check this out.. Home - 3 Peaks For Lisa

Jim

Grand Master
Great work for charity Silver, these pens certainly did you justice, i love those blanks, did you make them? :thinks:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
In view of the cause you have to be forgiven for using such bloody awful blanks I am sure you wouldn't have done that from your own choice.
A very worthy cause Silver and a good job done, having done the peaks myself for help for heroes I know what effort has gone into that.
I wish you all the best in your quest to raise funds and hope you get much more money, although it won't replace a loved one it can help with the pressure of the future for that family.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
He needs to advertise them here.i know one guy who would want a couple ... :whistling:

No Jim, don't need to advertise them here mate, these along with a pink emperor and several others are being auctioned off mate,

Just thought I would share them with you..

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
No Jim, don't need to advertise them here mate, these along with a pink emperor and several others are being auctioned off mate,

Just thought I would share them with you..
I think he meant the blanks should be sold here. I hope not.

mervyn cadman

He needs to advertise them here. i know one guy who would want a couple ... :whistling:

Hi all and yes it is a great thing that Eamonn (Silver) is doing as with any fund raising and charities and I try and do my bit way I can, Well done Eamonn.

Thanks Jim I won’t post them here but in the for sale section - in fact I only cast some yesterday in the Pink Flamingo, these are one of my biggest sellers.

Eamonn you know where I am if ya need me mate.

Merv

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).