• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Gunmetal Omega

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Thats a beauty, the kit compliments the wood and its been turned and finished beautifully. :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Surprised how well the Cocobolo goes with the Gun Metal Alan, i need to remember this .. :winking: The combination sure does make a great looking pen .. :thumbs:

Themackay

Fellow
First Name
Alan
Surprised how well the Cocobolo goes with the Gun Metal Alan, i need to remember this .. :winking: The combination sure does make a great looking pen .. :thumbs:

I swithered wherether to use Gunmetal or Chrome might try Chrome one on Cocobolo

Jim

Grand Master
I swithered wherether to use Gunmetal or Chrome might try Chrome one on Cocobolo

Alan, Chrome is what i have used on all my Cocobolo pens, as i felt it was the right plating for this wood, after seeing your pen i will certainly put some on Gun Metal .. :thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Alan you have excelled yourself this time mate well turned and finished and the match of wood to kit perfection

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).