• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Chameleon Pigment

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Oh oh oh oh... so much to learn... so much to buy... so little time. I like both of those items and got to get some. :thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
My ol Norton Commando was sprayed in Candy apple red and Chameleon blue tank.
Looked like the inside of a tarts handbag, that soon come off and rat black went on init?

kjmc1957

Registered
Hi Turnaround360

gonna be a bit of a dork....but when I'm on e-bay what am I searching for....should have seen the suggestions when I searched for a vacuum pump....I'm happy with what I've got thanks very much!!!:winking:

kjmc1957

Registered
Hi Chilprufe

Like I said I'm a bit of a dork...that last one was meant for Turnaround 360, I wanted to know the search term for the glow in the dark stuff.

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
If i knew how to copy a link I would but I
Just type glow in the dark pigment powder
Its as easy as that.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
1/ Select the page your viewing by highlighting the address in the title bar, right click and copy the highlighted url.
2/Type your text in the posting reply box, highlight the text you wish to link and click on the little globe with a chain link and paste the url into the bar.

Or follow 1/ and paste the url into the reply box will auto adjust to a link.
Good luck Frankie.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).