• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

DNS Twister BP/RB

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
That is a lovely pair of pens there James but I'm not sure if that is a kit you've made or purchased? I would certainly like some. :thumbs:

Graham

First Name
Graham
Very nice. Can you tell us where the kit is coming from and how much ?
I thought Phil Irons was a supplier but cannot find them on his site.

Walter

Fellow
First Name
Walter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
James your turning is clean the design makes for a lightweight very handy pen a marvelous pocket book assistance smooth as silk lines. great skill in setting up your wood lathe for these processes or suited to using a metal lathe IMHO. Thank you for showing your work.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

jameshj

First Name
james
HI Graham. As Walter has said they are from Germany ( Walter has the web link above ). Phil Irons was the agent but no longer, you can order on line. They also give instructions on how to make them etc. The kits start at approx 13.50 euro up to over 100 euro for the top fountain pen with a gold Nib

Graham

First Name
Graham
Thanks for the answers guys, don't recognise a link when I see it. I think I need to brush up on my German.

Themackay

Fellow
First Name
Alan
I bought the Drill bits and a couple of kits to try out a while ago when Phil Irons was selling them in a box somewhere have to get round to trying them soon.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).