• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Bolt action comparison

Jim

Grand Master
Walter, i like these kind of reviews as it gives an opinion from the author, the next opinion could be the complete opposite .. I can't give one as i have not bought one, and doubt that i ever will, but this does not alter my opinion that they look good .. Thanks for sharing ... If you have bought one from TB's can you please give us your opinion as i know you have made pens from the other supplier ... :thumbs:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
This thread has now been deleted because pis replied say they were taking legal action against timber bits

Jim

Grand Master
This thread has now been deleted because pis replied say they were taking legal action against timber bits

I don't wish to get involved in the politics of copyright etc, i just find that its a Sad affair as there are plenty of kits to go around ... :down:

Ian

Apprentice Member
That's interesting I wonder where my supplier is getting his from I must ask :nooidea: I tried PSI direct and never had a reply I"m not impressed with their service after 5 calls

Ian

Jim

Grand Master
I tried PSI direct and never had a reply I"m not impressed with their service after 5 calls

This is not the first time i have heard this said from out side of the USA Ian ... :bwink:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
How many types of bolt action rifles are there? Someone else brings out another bolt action pen and they call in the lawyers? :duh:

The US is a more litigious culture than most. Just look at how Apple have gone after Samsung over the Galaxy Note tablet. Not one of the lawsuits lasted beyond nuisance value, but the lawyers on both sides made a killing!

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).