• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hi From Durham

Stookabear

Apprentice Member
Hi all

This is my first post here even though I have been a member for a while. Don't get much turning done as I'm in bad health but I will try to start posting.

Stookabear

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Welcome to the Asylum :thumbs:
As you've been loitering for a while, you'll already know that they are all mad in here :ave_it:
Just watch out for the ones who claim to be sane, or wardens. They are the worse :rolling:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome Stookabear, Sorry to hear about your bad health but if nothing else this forum is a tonic that will hopefully make you feel better :thumbs:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Welcome and good to see that you are now hopefully able to start and get some turning done.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Crikey, I can't see why you haven't come out here since joining in October 2013 tho,, you don't have to be afraid of us here, it's all those nutters in your neck of the woods you want to watch out for .:ave_it:

Maybee you felt overwhelmed by the northern influence eh.? :rolling:

Welcome and feel free to comment on anything or anyone on here, you don't even have to do any turning, just look at the boss, Jim. Not done any for ages due to a so called workshop re-furb, more like building a ruddy great industrial unit.. that's his poor excuse for not turning. mine!!, well I haven't got an excuse for not doing much turning, life sucks and I have to go to work...::nonono: and lots of hours as well.:vangry:

Welcome, you should come out more often..:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).