• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Never trust your lawyer

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Subject: Never trust your lawyer

A Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper, Giovanni, has cheated him out of 10 million dollars.
His bookkeeper is deaf. That was the reason he got the job in the first place.
It was assumed that Giovanni would hear nothing that he might have to testify about in court.
When the Godfather goes to confront Giovanni about his missing $10 million, he takes along his lawyer who is also an expert on sign language.

The Godfather tells the lawyer, "Ask him where the 10 million bucks is that he embezzled from me."
The lawyer, using sign language, asks Giovanni where the money is.
Giovanni signs back, "I don't know what you are talking about."
The lawyer tells the Godfather, "He says he doesn't know what you are talking about."
The Godfather pulls out a pistol, puts it to Giovanni's temple and says, "Ask him again!"
The lawyer signs to Giovanni, "He'll kill you if you don't tell him."
Giovanni signs back, "OK. You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed in my cousin Bruno's backyard in Brooklyn.
I’m telling the truth. You will find it easily!"

The Godfather asks the lawyer, "What did he say?"
The lawyer replies, "He says you don't have the balls to pull the trigger."

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).