• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

trustone or whatsit stone

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
20150107_122157.jpg
Hi guys i did this with 1 of Davids 'trustone' blanks and i quite like it. My first sold a bit quick i'm hoping this stays a bit longer,its a good talking piece.
For those that are interested David has some more sedate colours listed now also...
C&C welcome:nooidea:

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
Hi Mark

sorry but the carpet police will be there soon....ask Vic if he wants it?

that a vibrant well turned pen:thumbs:

Steve

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Nice one that I have turned some of David's trustone blanks and apart from some of the colours I like them I have some of his newest blanks on the way to try out and they look just like the original trustone blanks two of them only come in yesterday
1.JPG$_35.JPG$_12.JPG3.jpg2.JPG

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Ahhm thats actualy a Master Brew bar towel....still no better i know , think its time i got a light box thingy...:ave_it:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).